Curve, Damansara


Lunch at Manhattan Fish Market, e@Curve :)


My favourite baked fish with prawns and butter rice! Butter rice the highlight of the dish, simple taste but i just love it~
They also added some vegetables and fries as side dishes, perfect don't you think? I can't eat something just full of meats, i will feel overloaded.




Dinner at Paddington House of Pancakes, PHOP The Curve :)


Main menu- wrapped chicken breast with mushrooms together with a bowl of salad. I like the white sauce they served together with the dish.

P/S: If you know what sauce is that, kindly let me know?



Dessert menu- pisang goreng with vanilla ice-creams, mangoes and peaches. Something light to satisfy my sweet tooth 


Sitting under this decorative ceiling, welcome- "we flip it right !"
http://paddingtonpancakes.com


Comments

Popular Posts