H ə a Я t ²


Special feeling in heart?


It started when i was in primary school i guess, when you started to like someone more. It's like he's the only reason you wanted to go to school.

Then, here comes my secondary school life.
I spent 5 years in girls school and i used to feel for a girl.
I know it sounds wrong but i really kinda like her at that time.

Then, my whole family shifted to Klang due to some personal issue.
I spent the rest of my secondary school life here and there's this guy i met in my tuition centre.
Coincidently, we were in the same classes for almost 2 years. He gave me a deep impression because the spark at that time is so strong.

Like most of the people, i continued my studies in college and i met this group of friends.
Somehow, the movie 那些年,我们一起追的女孩
reminds me of them.

Is that the i like him feeling when you were a teenager isn't love?
I think it's what they called puppy love? :/

For me, first love isn't when you first holding hands,
first hugging or first kissing someone.
It's when you first loving someone with all your heart.
I
remember, i used to.
There were laughters, there were tears.

There were also people that loved me.
But things just don't work out.
Still, i appreciate it from my heart.

Love is like a cycle.
When you love, you get hurt.
When you get hurt, you hate.
When you hate, you try to forget.
When you try to forget, you start missing.
And when you start missing...
You'll eventually fall in love again.


Don't ever regret of something that once made you smile..  :)

I don't wanna keep walking in this circle of relationship anymore.
I am exhausted.

Family and friends.
I still have them.
Career.
I will work hard for it.

And one simple question, what is love?




Comments

Unknown said…
don't worry kimmy ^__^

i know for sure, someone out there will going to love you ~for who you are, and will appreciate you in every single way .. even if you fall and fail a hundred times .. stand up tall and stay strong always,be happy~ it's the only choice you have :)
Unknown said…
When life is hard, and you feel left out, look up to the GOD who made you, who knew you before your birth, and has great things in store for you ^_^
Unknown said…
Life is an opportunity, benefit from it. Life is a beauty, admire it. Life is a dream, realize it. Life is a challenge, meet it. Life is a duty, complete it. Life is a game, play it. Life is a promise, fulfill it. Life is sorrow, overcome it. Life is a song, sing it. Life is a struggle, accept it. Life is a tragedy, confront it. Life is an adventure, dare it. Life is luck, make it. Life is life, fight for it.
- Mother Teresa (1910-1997)
Kim Choo =) said…
thank you so much babe. appreciate it :)
k.L said…
We don't regret something that has once made us smile from deep within. Good things will always stay in our memories. We are blessed to be still alive to be a better person.
Like,love,heartbreak,fatigue,tired,separate,hate,forgive,miss are inevitable phases in life, but thx to them, we get mature and move on with a stronger heart.

Today is the first time I read thru ur blog, thou I knew this page for quite sometime. U have got a great personality, just in case no one told u this before.


k.L
Kim Choo =) said…
Hi there, i'm quite suprise reading your comment. Whoever you are, i appreciate what you said and agree with you! Thanks to them, we get mature and move on :)
Candy said…
"I used to feel for a girl. I know it sounds wrong but i really kinda like her that time."

-______- seriously?
Kim Choo =) said…
wahaha! yeahhh MGS times. suprised? :P

Popular Posts