Charlie Brown Cafe, Penang

It was very hot that afternoon so we preferred to dine indoor and here's my recommendation for them, Charlie Brown Cafe in Straits Quay~ the first and now the only in Malaysia, http://www.charliebrowncafe.com.my/ :)
I went to its second outlet in KLCC before but that one was much more smaller and not so decorative. What i found out is it has been closed for business and i'm not sure for the reason as well. Honestly, i've never watched Charlie Brown cartoon in my life, not in my memory. The only character i know is Snoopy, the white little dog.

You can see the sky is so clear, it means very hot :/



Spotted a very cool lamborghini ! Emm i'm still loyal to GTR.




I like their transparent wall sticker there, especially when the sun is shining through it. Ohhh, see my pretty sister inside? ;)






Julian and my sis had sandwiches & rice. For me, i wanna get some pizzas! Ordered 2 different flavours from the menu, charlie brown (8") chicken pizza and charlie hawaiiwan pizza- both RM17 as well, yumm ;)

Something i like about this cafe is their coffee art, all RM9.50/cup 


Last but not least, we grabbed a cheese cake before leaving. There're alot more other cakes but we couldn't fit in anymore... uh-oh :/


Comments

Popular Posts