Happy Birthday, Myself


Nothing special happens on my birthday this year. No celebration, no customize birthday cake, no big presents.. but i still feel blessed :)
Went to Subang to have dinner after a tiring working day ♥

This is a place called Sunset Junction. Was told that their bbq is different, that's the reason we came here.

Shishamo (多蛋鱼)- RM12, you can find this mostly in japanese restaurants.


Bbq lamb (羊肉)- RM18.80, i don't usually have lamb meat because i think it's hard to cut or chew but since it's their speciality, why not? Their meat is softer than i thought, one bad thing is they put too much of seasoner that cause me feeling thirsty for the next few hours.

As for drink, go for the Sunset Quench, i drank 2 glasses myself :/

A little suprise i received that night, appreciate it.


My sister did this every year because she doesn't know what to get for me. Last but not least, thanks for all the warm wishes i received ;)


Comments

Popular Posts