Debits, Debits, Debits.


Shopping is girl's best friend
! <3

I think this is the first time i actually spent on perfume.
And Swarovski is my choice ;) - priced around RM130.





Decided to try Origins, for oily skin range. - priced around RM320. Laneige sleeping mask. - priced around RM90.



Bobbi Brown's gel eyeliner. -priced around RM120. Chanel foundation & compact powder. -priced around RM330.


Bought a classic purse from Burberry! M paid half of the price :)



My skin's condition is getting bad, really bad. Took 3 months supplement of Lennox- Firm Up instead of other brands because it was introduced by a friend. -priced around RM300 + from Sasa.

The worst part is it doesn't work for me! I don't see the outcome :/


And this is my favourite part, finally i got myself a Swarovski pen :) I love you so much! -priced around RM300.

I think i have been over spending lately. Dead.


Comments

Popular Posts