Something In April & May.


Visited The Ship in Jalan Sultan Ismail :)
"The Best Steak In Town, Ship's Speciality".



 Cheese baked oysters, nice one! We also ordered something else which i've forgotten to take photo, too hungry at that moment i guess :/


 This was taken during work for Snicker's New Campaign launching. That's me on the left with darling jasmine at a futsal court.


And this was taken during work for an Optical Exhibition in KL Convention Centre. So memorable because it was my first time wearing colour lense. Yeah, i'm representing the colour lense company.

They gave me a pair of colour lense for free! :)


Also worked for Defense Services Asia 2012 which was held in PWTC. It was my first time working for military event. And out of all the countries, i was chosen for Doosan Korea. My favourite country.

At there,  i met this young korean guy and he was so sweet enough to send me parcel after he got back to Korea. Thank you! :)


He gave me a piece of korean won, like i requested. Together with an iphone 4 casing he bought online from a korean website www.lamienne.net, so sweet of him ♥


Comments

Popular Posts