Song Review: 我記得我愛過


A very sad song by
Peter Ho :)
Also one the ost from the taiwanese drama
- Summer's Desire (泡沫之夏).



_____♥ ♥
電臺有人點播 播我記得我愛過

Someone requested at the radio station to broadcast 'I Remember I Once Loved'
後視鏡裡的我 沉默話不多
The me in the mirror in the backsight is silent with nothing much to say
目送你下車 上樓
I watch you get out of your car and go upstairs
緊握的蕾絲漂泊
I grasp the drifting lace
你的臉一閃而過
Your face flashes in my sight
知道一些線索 在這個時刻
I know there's some clue at this moment
我忍住沒有問出口
I hold it back and didn't ask

*我記得我愛過
I remember i once loved
哭著 要不回那些快樂 怕情緒失控著
I cried, couldn't get back the happiness i onced had
怕我淚流成河
I'm afraid my mood will be out of control
怕我淚流成河
I'm afraid my tears will turn into a river
怕你所有些些勉強不得
I'm afraid you'll say everything must not be forced
我記得我愛過
I remember i once loved
也懂了 你感情上的轉折
And understood the turning point in your love
淚濕透了紙鶴
My tears soak up all the paper cranes
愛斑白了顏色
Love is graying all the colours
而我的心被撕裂般拉扯
And my heart is being torn up and stopped
已經難以癒合
It's too late to heal up now

你說只是朋友
You said we're just friends
我配合的很難過
I cooperate with much pain
你眼神在閃躲
Your eyes are avoiding me
在這個時刻 還有什麼你 沒說
At this moment what else have you not said?
你低頭擦指甲油
You paint your nails with your head down
數著櫻花有幾多
You count how many cherry blossoms there are
畫面感很溫柔
That scene is very warm
我卻心算著
However, i'm counting mentally in my head
你幾次沉默 冰冷對我
The number of times you became silent and cold-hearted towards me

*Chorus x1


P/S: 我記得我愛過, 也快..


Comments

Popular Posts