H ə a Я t ²

Yes, i believe life is not easy.
But it also depends on how you look at it rite? :)

Backstabbing, gossips... etc.

I don't blame you.
Because people in love are blind.
Even though if i say you've misunderstood, but you'll still prefer to believe in him.
I used to be like that.
I used to believe in him with all my heart.
That's why i got so heartache when i found out that he's lying to me.
Maybe i knew that all the while, but i'm too afraid to accept the truth.

Looking at you really reminds me of my past.
Jealousy, feeling insecure, and blaming other people to make yourself feel better.

I'm okay with it, because i did nothing wrong.

He said to me before, to wait him for 2 years.
He'll prove to me that i'm important in his life.
Of course i said NO.
Because i knew i don't love him anymore.
Even when he texted me, i replied him as a friend.
Bear in mind, he texted me first.

Please find out the truth before you could blame anyone.
Please do not be childish.

And i don't like scolding people as a bitch.


P/S: I don't get annoy, but i'm just too free to post this.


Comments

Popular Posts