H ə a Я t ²

Hello peeps, it's 7.34am now and i'm still awake! :/
Hahahahhaha. Actually i think i'm still in a 'moody mood' these few days, opps i mean these few months? Was thinking what's wrong with myself?
And i really ate alot lately. Outside food + heavy supper always. And dessert always make me feel better. Sigh bad bad habit!

And yeah, was looking back at a picture i took with Daddy C like 7 months ago. Maybe i can't notice it myself, but Daddy C said i got alot fatter now. While looking back the picture, i was like asking myself... What's the big deal now? This is not end of the world, so yeah, what's the big deal? It's not like i've got no house to stay or no food to eat. I'm alot luckier than many people in this world. These are only small matters.

Lol i guess you won't really understand what i'm trying to say, but you don't need to understand anyway. *smiles*

Ohhh, i've been watching 2 movies just now, both of them are about relationships. I mean couples, you know. Checked online and found out both of them are year 2010 movies. I was like eh? Why i didn't know about the movies at all? Between here's the trailer:





I quite like the movies, i feel it's just something that will happen in our real life. Well, relationship matters are always complicated. Agree? :D

"Every break up is a chance to find the next person."


"If you love a person, you'll need to hurt him/her 1st, because guilty is the best thing to mantain a relationship."

P/S: Life is short, so appreciate everyday.
Being happy is always a choice.
xoxo


Comments

Popular Posts