H ə a Я t ²

Hmmm it's 5am in the morning now and i haven't sleep yet. Actually i'm feeling tired & sleepy but i just can't go to bed now. I afraid i might overslept later which i can't let it to be happen because i have work later. *yawns*

Went and watch the movie Don't Go Breaking My Heart (單身男女) for the 2nd time today. I really like it alot. It's a very touching love story, just like a fairytale. But fairytale doesn't exist in real life... :/

Well, i believe in fate. Maybe it's fated for us to meet each other and things happened. You used to tell me you appreciate the moments you're spending with me. But it feels like after that you'll just disappear and become a stranger to me. I told you i was like a cinderella. I hope you really understand what i meant. But i never felt regret of anything, i'm still glad that i had met you.



My feelings are real and i don't deny that. But i guess we can only go this far because it feels hurt. Letting you go.. 1415.

The people you need in your life are the ones that need you in theirs


Comments

Popular Posts