H ə a Я t ²


I guess, people really grow through experiences.

I dare not say i'm a mature person right now,
but at least that i'm better than the past me.

After so many things happened,
I really feel that i've learned alot from the past, my past.

I used to put relationship at the 1st place,
just everything about him.

But now i understand that love is not the only thing in the world.

I still have my family, friends, studies and maybe career in future.

Or maybe i should say it this way,
there should be a balance between all those i've said.

One should know how to manage their time well,
and try not to let your feelings influence you.

Well, it feels like end of the world the day i let him go,
and i would never forget the heartache feeling in my heart.

But it's ok, i'm glad that i was hurt,
because it really makes me stronger.

Yes, like i mentioned before,
i'm recovering and feeling much more better now.

People do change from time to time,
so do you and me.

Not everything can be under control,
and we won't know what will happen in the future.

So we are still friends when we meet.

And i've always believe that if we're meant to be,
we will be together at the end.

Let fate decides all.


Comments

Popular Posts