H ə a Я t ²

People say,
True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about it but few have seen.

I like this quote very much because i think it's true.

Just think about it,
Have you really love someone with all your heart before?
Willingly to sacrifice everything you've got?
And when you say the words 'i love you',
Do you think you really mean it?

For me,
I dare not say that my love was once a true love,
It might be young love or just immature love.

But somehow i feel proud that i have loved before,
Because it's better than to have never loved at all – right?

Today,
I give myself the courage to face the truth that i once afraid of it so much.
And i found out that i don't feel for it anymore.


At that moment,
I smiled and whispered at my heart,
"I am recovering".


Comments

Popular Posts