Careless Me!

Actually i've dropped my handphone onced in the cinema, but my friend saw it and picked it up for me. That's so lucky huh?

BUT !!

I'm repeating the same careless mistake again.

I went to watch phobia 2 during last sunday midnight and i dropped my handphone again. WTF. How could it dropped out when i put it inside my bag? Alright i admit i didn't really zip my bag properly but i wonder how could it slipped out?

Normally i will turn on my phone everytime when the movie ends, but i was just too tired that night so i straightaway walked out from the cinema. When i reached my house parking i realised my handphone was not there anymore.

Contacts, pictures, videos, musics, all gone. I felt so 'bik chik' for few days.

BUT,
It's ok because i got back the same handphone model, sony ericsson k770 :)
I just luv using the camera so much.
Thanks to someone, appreciate it from my heart.


Guys out there, just check your belongings everytime you get out from the cinema. Trust me, you won't regret doing it.


Comments

Popular Posts