H ə a Я t ²


Every girls are different 


I admit girls do have the similarity, but somehow they are still different in some ways. It's attitude. Frankly, i'm a girl that get jealous very easy. Real jealous. And i might be controlling over my own boyfriend. So what? That shows i really do care rite? I won't give a damn about that person if i really don't care at all.

And the thing that i really can't accept in a relationship is an affair. If you did something wrong for the first time, i'll forgive you. But if you continue repeating the same mistake, then so sorry. I'll still leave you no matter how much i love you. I'm not that kind of girl that will say to you "Eat as much as you want outside, as long as you know the way home". So guys out there... just don't cheat.


That's so easy to do rite?


Comments

Popular Posts