Songs Review: I Want To Love, Fix My Makeup

A month right after valentine's day, today: 14th March, is also known as white valentine's day for chinese people :) I heard that if you proposed to your loved ones, you'll hope to get a reply from him/her on that day. So to celebrate this special day, i would like to recommend you all two korean love songs from Wax. Both are my favourites, listening it for years!

I Want To Love.



_____♥ ♥
I don’t really know love
I didn’t know it would come to me like this

My heart doesn’t act like it wants to infront of my love

If i knew i was going to be like this

I wouldn’t have started in the first place

Like a fool, i’m regretting this late


Chorus:

I wished that you wouldn’t be my love

I wished that it wouldn’t be you

You deceited me, telling me that it’s not love

I hope that it would be a passing by fate

Because painful wounds will be left on me

But even when i know this, i’m still greedy

It keeps getting me sad


I thought it was a wrong start

I thought so easily

I believed that i could always call you

What should i do? Where did it go wrong?

I need to avoid this love

But i yearn for everything about you


Repeat Chorus


Now if it’s not you, there’s no meaning to anything

I can’t contain myself anymore

The fact that i have to erase you

Today again, it makes it even more hard.



Fix My Makeup.



_____♥ ♥
You came to me suddenly one day and left just leaving love...
There is no news from you day after day, year after year...
In worry that you will be disappointed in how much i changed as time has passed, i fix my makeup today also...
I have done nothing for you, just took what you gave me...
That's why i'm sorry, why did you love a girl like me, why you had to leave me, we have to love again somehow...
If i meet you again during my lifetime, i want to argue with you...
Why did you leave me alone in this hardworking world without sending news about you...
I have done nothing for you, just took what you gave me...
That's why i'm sorry, why did you love a girl like me, why you had to leave me, we have to love again somehow...
We were so young back then...
Now i know the love that i didn't know back then, even if it isn't great, come take the love that i left for you, we have to love again somehow....



*If you want either of these 2 songs, please request from me!*



Comments

Popular Posts