Jetty + Little Taiwan

Recommended my sis & friends to try out Jetty. It's located at riverside, One Utama. I bet most of you don't know the existing of this restaurant since it's quite isolated from the shopping centre itself. But they really have a nice environment especially if you wanna get some fresh air outside. Been here a few times when i was working for a roadshow there.

I like this shot Very photogenic :)


We can view the river from our seating area. I know the river doesn't seem very clean, but i enjoyed the air there. P/S: It's windy that day!


My nasi pandan ayam rempah.




After our lunch we went for dessert hunting. And guess where we ended up? Little Taiwan restaurant which located at the lower ground floor.

Serving rice, noodles, steamboats, etc.


Watermelon snowy ice.


Chocolate snowy ice. Sharing it with my sis.


Comments

Popular Posts